How to change an account's bandwidth limit in WHM?
- Login WHM , Go to Account Functions to change an account’s bandwidth limit in WHM.
- Select Limit Bandwidth Usage from the menu.
- Choose an account by selecting its domain or user from the list.
- Scroll down and select the domain that you want to change the bandwidth limit.
- Click Limit. Now you have to change the monthly bandwidth limit using the text field. The value should be megabytes or you can use unlimited.
- Click Change. It will show you that the account’s bandwidth limit has been changed successfully.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to log into cPanel
If you recently purchased a new account with Hostmight.Com, you should type the following...I forgot my password and need a reset
CPANEL /WHM Check your welcome email for the correct user name and password. If that password is...how can i create subdomain on cpanel?
In order to create a new subdomain in your Cpanel hosting plan you will first need to log into...How do I create and remove an Addon Domain?
Login to your cPanel and click Addon Domains, under Domains. There are three fields cPanel asks...How Can I See My Total Disk Space and Bandwidth Available on My Reseller Account?
How Can I See My Total Disk Space and Bandwidth Available on My Reseller Account? If you would...